A routine aerobic activity makes the body more efficient at processing oxygen. Aerobic activity include running, jogging, biking, rowing, walking. Exercises, which incorporates large muscle groups, raises the heart rate, breathing rate and body temperature, is aerobic in nature. If you want to be successful in your training you must be adhere to the following:
- A strong Desire or motivation that is from who you are, not to get something.
- You need to eat nutritious foods better for improve in your health. The food you eat needs to be better quality with more servings of natural fruits and vegetables.
- Without good fuel its hard to get the energy to train.
- Set your goals and make them realistic.
- Stick to your schedule. Devote specific time to that only. Remember, consistency is more important than intensity.
- If you are in a relation you need support and encouragement from your family.
- If you eat more than a plate at a sitting, just start eating less, and take enough fruit.Cut down on fats, sugar, liquor, canned food, and packaged food full of hidden fats and sugars.
- Eat more of the good stuff: fruits, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, whole foods, grains, etc.
- Drink more water, read more books, and have more fun in your life.
Life is always changing. In due course of time you will overcome the difficulties. But majority of people drop out of their health programs in the midway because it is very hard to get motivated. To really increase the energy level and have your body and brain work with you, you need to take the nutrients to get your body working again. The food you eat needs to be better quality with more servings of natural fruits and vegetables. A small amount of nutritious food can do wonders for the human body. These nutrients increase metabolism, build muscle, and help the body to become anabolic. Your success in a fitness program is dependent on your nutrition program.
The minimum goal for an aerobic activity is five times a week for over a minimum thirty minutes each session. You can play tennis, golf, and walk briskly, or take a nice walk with the family in a session. Playing ball with the kids is also an effective aerobic activity. One needs to do it over a half hour and get your heart rate up about 60 to 70% of your maximum. By then you start to burn some fat. This leads to improvement of metabolism.
In the course of exercise you will be able to decrease your appetite so you eat less. This is when your body will start to create more hormones, endorphins, and pain-reducing substances called antefolins, which will help you to feel better. This helps to reduce your stress as well as helping you to feel more successful and some enhanced self- esteem. Balancing your body this way also helps reduce the risk of heart disease as well as diabetes. It helps you create more of HDL, which is the good cholesterol, and reduces the LDL & VLDL, the bad cholesterol.