Aerobics for kids is an exciting, innovative way to encourage them to be more active. It is the natural choice when it comes to teaching kids fitness. This exercise helps them in channelising their instinct to move in a productive and stimulating way.
Why should children do aerobics?
- Children today are less active. The number of children who watch five or more hours of television per day has increased tremendously in recent years. Watching TV for two to five hours per week is linked to being overweight. Health experts suggest that physical activity is necessary to helping children in maintaining, a healthy weight. Therefore parents should encourage children to take part in aerobic activities.
- Children who take part in sports such as running, gymnastics, tumbling, and dance have higher bone density than others who are not active. Building strong bones in childhood helps in maintaining a healthier life.
- Children who enjoy exercise may enjoy better health and live longer than lesser active ones. Physical activity can decrease the risk of obesity, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease among adults.
- Foods provide children with the energy and nutrients they need to grow and the energy they need for active play. Active children also need to drink plenty of fluids before, during, and after exercise.
- According to experts, children participate in physical activity for enjoyment.
Encourage your child to swim, bike, or play ball with friends. Motivate your child to participate in school-organized sports and physical education classes!